Latest news from Stacy Schiff
- The New Yorker has published an excerpt from The Witches in its September 7, 2015 issue.
- The Barnes & Noble Blog has profiled Stacy in their "Authors You Need to Read" series. (April 22)
- Stacy is currently at work on her next book, which focuses on the Salem Witch Trials in early colonial Massachusetts. More news on this later!
- Cleopatra: A Life will debut at #3 on the New York Times paperback nonfiction list and at #2 on the IndieBound nonfiction list.
- The paperback edition of Cleopatra: A Life is now available! Hachette Books asked some people on the streets of New York what they thought of Cleopatra...
- Look for Stacy to appear in upcoming episodes of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" (Dec 21), PBS's "Need to Know" (Dec 24), and "The Martha Stewart Show" in January.
- A new essay, "Cleopatra's Guide to Good Governance," was featured in the New York Times Saturday December 4.
- Cleopatra: A Life selected by New York Times as one of "10 Best Books of 2010" on December 2.
- "Goddess, Queen, Celebrity: 11 Iconic Images Of Cleopatra And Why They're Wrong," an essay with photographs, was published in Huffington Post November 10.
- Cleopatra: A Life was included in Tina Brown's must reads on women and power for NPR on November 10. Listen now
- "How History and Hollywood Got Cleopatra Wrong,", a review of Cleopatra: A Life by W. Ralph Eubanks for NPR, was published November 1.
- "The Woman Who Had the World Enthralled," a review of Cleopatra: A Life by New York Times writer Michiko Kakutani, was published November 1.
- "Reviving Cleopatra," Cullen Murphy and Mary Ellen Mark spotlight Stacy in the November issue of Vanity Fair.
- Oprah.com featured an interview with Stacy on October 21st entitled, "Why Cleopatra Still Matters"
- Newsweek ran their review of Cleopatra: A Life in their October 21st issue: "The Sexy Beast That Was Cleopatra"
- The New York Times Magazine featured an interview, "The Queen," with Stacy in their October 15th issue.
- Gawker has included Cleopatra: A life on its 2010 list of "What to read this fall."
- Cleopatra: A Life will be included in TIME magazine's fall arts preview September 20th.
- Daily Beast is featuring Cleopatra: A Life as one of its fall "must-reads."
- Cleopatra: A Life one of USA Today's "Cool fall books"
- Angelina Jolie confirmed to play Cleopatra in film adaptation of Cleopatra: A Life (The Daily Beast and US Weekly)
Also in this section
The latest from Twitter
If the Senate probes Franken—and they should, given the allegation made today of his conduct in '06—will they ALSO… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Posted by Seth Abramson 1 day, 1 hour ago
Retweeted by Stacy Schiff 23 hours, 4 min ago
Countries that intend to be part of the Paris climate agreement pic.twitter.com/xOyeaoc2IE
Posted by Terrible Maps 1 week, 2 days ago
Retweeted by Stacy Schiff 1 week, 1 day ago
⚡️ “Trump greeted with 'Welcome to Kenya' signs in Hawaii” twitter.com/i/moments/9268…
Posted by Erica Jong 1 week, 5 days ago
Retweeted by Stacy Schiff 1 week, 5 days ago